Thursday, June 18, 2015

Engel Puppe's Tinkerbell Doll From Epcot

5

My obsession to collect every Disney Engel Puppen doll made in the Germany Pavilion at Epcot has been well documented on this blog. Recently, I added two more of these awesome dolls to my collection. The first that I will showcase today is Tinkerbell (or Tinker Bell, depending on how you like to spell it). 
Tinkerbell (give me some slack on the photo, I'm using my phone here)

This particular Tinkerbell that I have has the Dorothea face sculpt, and a lime green outfit, complete with wings!
If you had wings...wait, I'm mixing up my Disney references here.

This particular Tinkerbell isn't signed, which is too bad, but I'm still fortunate to have her in my collection. I don't think I've ever actually seen one come up for sale. I got this girl when a sweet reader contacted me and offered to sell her to me. Umm...yes please!

Stay tuned tomorrow to see which other Disney doll I acquired!

5 comments:

  1. Hi, I was extremely fortunate to be at Epcot and there was an event on at the time. I bought the Tinker8ell doll. It was my birthday and I was fortunate to have it signed. That was in 2000, I have no idea of its value it is still in its box. Can anyone help me I am looking to sell her

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! Right now, the Disney dolls are selling for around $25-60 on eBay if that gives you a good idea.

      Delete
    2. Hello! If you havent sold tink yet I would be interested. Happy to give you my contact details if thats the case

      Delete
  2. Does she have a vinyl or cloth body?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got one through an auction and thought to look to see if it is signed, it is “Disneyland Nancy. My name is Nancy.😂

    ReplyDelete