Monday, August 16, 2010

Beautiful Clodrey Crissy Reroot

2

I purchased a TLC Clodrey Crissy from France some time ago with the intent of rerooting her. 


















Here's the poor girl as I received her.  She was nasty and horrible.  You can see I gave her a bath, and I cleaned her eyes.  Then I removed what was left of her hair.  Then, poor Crissy sat, head detached, for 6 months.  I finally decided it wasn't fair to her, because I have too many projects and not enough time, so I listed her on eBay. 

Di from Austrailia bought her, and completely rerooted and dressed her.  Here are the new photos:














Simply gorgeous!

She is just so stunning.  I was jealous :)  Luckily, Di agreed to do some trading with me somewhere down the road! How lucky!  We are going to trade dolls for services.  I just have to decide what doll I want rerooted, then choose a doll to send to Di for payment.  I can't wait! 

2 comments: